2023-8-19 11:53

Harrison_k
轮播图没了挺难受的其他还好
2023-8-1 18:54
萧沧海
同感
2023-8-11 10:45

最新评论
After two decades online and maybe even a few more under Divxstation branding right at the beginning, veteran subtitle download site Subscene.com has finally thrown in the towel. In various guises, linked to specific geographic regions, perhaps as many as 50 domains can be linked to Subscene over the past twenty years. At a time when legal streaming services didn’t even exist, Subscene offered subtitles for large libraries of movies and TV shows in multiple languages. Making content accessible to non-native speakers, in countries where legal streaming services wouldn’t arrive for a decade, didn’t just help people to understand movies. For those hoping to widen their horizons, subtitles became opportunities to learn new languages. For the deaf and hard of hearing, subtitles represented a new connection with the wider world. Competition – Finally Things are, of course, very different today. While a disappointing number of legal streaming platforms still fail to provide acceptable subtitles on all content, Netflix releases often arrive with subtitles in dozens of languages. That seems likely to have played a part in reduced levels of traffic at Subscene, leading to a fairly quiet announcement two months ago. “Hi everyone, i’m very sorry to be [writing] this, but Subscene cannot continue for much longer,” the site’s owner told users. “It has not been paying for itself for several years now, visitors are falling, and maintenance cannot continue. I am amazed at all your administrative work with the content which is the primary reason that I have continued paying for the site for this long. Thank you all for this journey we have been on together. If I can do anything for you let me know.” Shutdown in 24 Hours On May 2, 2024, Subscene’s owner posted to the site’s forum to confirm what had been mentioned at least eight weeks earlier. Subscene would be shutting down for good. - subscene
SubHD 0.006